This document, posted at
If, at any time, you do not or cannot agree to the terms of this Agreement, you must stop accessing or using the Service.
SteamBroker.com is not affiliated in any way with Valve Corporation and its affiliates.
- 1. Definitions
- 1.1. "SteamBroker" - is an Internet resource, placed on the Internet under the following address (domain name): steambroker.com (including all levels of the domain specified).
- 1.2. "Owner" - is a "Samik Group s.r.o." company (Registration number: 276 48 982, address (location): Lipnicka 1448, Prague, 19800, Czech Republic).
- 1.3. "Administration" are representatives of the Service that are providing the technical support of the Service and giving the consultation to the Users.
- 1.4. "Users" shall refer to anyone who uses SteamBroker.com’s Services, including users of the Website.
- 1.5. "Parties" are the Service and the User.
- 1.6. "Buyer" shall refer to the individual or entity seeking to purchase Goods from Sellers.
- 1.6. "Seller" shall refer to the individual or entity seeking to sell Goods to Buyers.
- 1.7. "Commission" - is a commission fee for the Services provided to the Users.
- 1.8. "Services" shall refer to the services provided by SteamBroker, consisting of a platform for connecting Buyers seeking to purchase virtual goods for use within computer games and Sellers seeking to sell virtual goods for use within computer games.
- 1.9. "Offer" - is an offer of the User to make a deal concerning the Item for Sale owing by the Seller.
- 1.10. "Deal" is an Agreement, directed on a reimbursable transfer of items, to be concluded between the Seller and the Buyer on the terms provided in the Offer.
- 1.11. "Item" - is a digital content owned by the Seller and displayed in the "Inventory" section of online User's account on the following site: https://steamcommunity.com in accordance with the STEAM® SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT posted at following address: http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/english/ .
- 2. Conditions relating to use of the Service
- 2.1. No individual under the age of thirteen (13) may use the Service, regardless of any consent from your parent or guardian to use the Service. If you are under the age of majority where you live, you must obtain consent from your parent or guardian to use the Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not use the Service if you are under the age of majority where you live if you use PayPal in association with your account.
- 2.2 You need a supported Web browser to access the Service. You acknowledge and agree that Service may cease to support a given Web browser and that your continuous use of the Service will require you to download a supported Web browser.
- 2.3 You agree to sign on and register for the Services through your Steam account provided by the Valve Corporation. You are solely responsible for managing your account and password and for keeping your password confidential. You are also solely responsible for restricting access to your account.
- 2.4. SteamBroker is not affiliated in any way with Valve Corporation and its affiliates.
- 2.5 Through its Services, SteamBroker provides a platform to assist Buyers and Sellers to find, compare, purchase, and sell virtual goods for use within computer games. SteamBroker receives a fee from Sellers for connecting them with Buyers; however, SteamBroker does not provide or otherwise sell the Goods featured on the Website and, other than acting in its escrow capacity, SteamBroker is not acting as an agent, broker, employee, or employer of any Buyer or Seller. Accordingly, the Website acts only as an online marketplace, and SteamBroker is not and will not be a party to any agreement You make with any Buyer or Seller regarding the purchase of any Goods featured on the Website. SteamBroker has no control over, and makes no representations, regarding any qualities or characteristics of the Goods being sold by Sellers. SteamBroker does not warrant that any Goods, prices, taxes, or descriptions are accurate, complete, or reliable. You, as a Buyer or Seller, are responsible for paying all applicable taxes, including, but not limited to, sales and use taxes.
- 2.6. As a condition to your use of the Service, you agree not to:
- (a) impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- (b) access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas of the Service or SteamBroker’s computer systems;
- (c) attempt to exploit any vulnerability of the Service or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures used in connection with the Service and such systems and networks;
- (d) harm or threaten to harm other users in any way or interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service;
- (e) provide payment information belonging to a third party;
- (f) use the Service in an abusive way contrary to its intended use, to SteamBroker’s policies and instructions and to any applicable law;
- (g) make use of the Service in a manner contrary to the terms and conditions under which third parties provide facilities and technology necessary for the operation of the Service, such as Paypal, Valve etc;
- (h) infringe third party intellectual property rights when using or accessing the Service, including but not limited to in making available virtual items by using the Service;
- (i) make use of, promote, link to or provide access to materials deemed by SteamBroker at its sole discretion to be offensive or cause harm to SteamBroker's reputation, including, but not limited to, illegal content and pornographic content and content deemed offensive or injurious to SteamBroker and/or the Service (such as Warez sites, IRC bots and bittorent sites).
- 2.7. SteamBroker grants you the personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable and limited right to access and use the Service for your own personal purposes as an individual consumer.
- 2.8. SteamBroker will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above, including without limitation possible infringement of any intellectual property rights and possible security breaches, to the fullest extent of the law. SteamBroker may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate this Agreement. you acknowledge that, although SteamBroker has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Service, it has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Service, to ensure your compliance with this Agreement, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other governmental body.
- 2.9. SteamBroker has the right to interrupt, suspend, or terminate the Services if it suspects that You are engaging in unlawful, fraudulent, or abusive activity. If SteamBroker terminates your account or access to the Services for a violation of this paragraph or these Terms of Service, You will not be entitled to reimbursement of monies used to purchase virtual items or return of any virtual items. However, upon termination, You will be entitled to withdraw any unused monies on deposit in your account subject to SteamBroker’s charges and fees.
- 3. Payment and Fees
- 3.1. StaemBroker may charge all applicable fees on deposits, withdrawals, sales, and/or purchases associated with your SteamBroker account. You are responsible for providing SteamBoker valid information for making and receiving payments. You must submit a support ticket/request with your new account information if this information changes..
- 3.2. SteamBroker accepts no liability to complete any transaction which cannot be cleared by our payment processors, whether because there are no sufficient funds available on your credit card, issues related to identity or localization or otherwise.
- 3.4. SteamBroker may suspend your account and contact you so you can provide SteamBroker with additional information required to process payments. Such suspension shall not relieve you from your obligation to pay any fees owed to SteamBroker.
- 3.5. All virtual items that you make available via the Service are made available for a final, non-refundable purchase to other users of the Service. Making or receiving payments on the Service may be delayed while SteamBroker validates your compliance with this Agreement.
- 3.6. You agree not to initiate any claim and dispute procedure with third parties regarding payment and receipt of virtual items, including, but not limited to, PayPal’s “Claims and Dispute” mechanism. The first instance of initiating such a claim and dispute procedure will result in a 24-hour suspension of their account for use of the Service. Any other instance of initiation of a claim and dispute procedure will result in automatic termination of your individual account.
- 4. Termination
- 4.1. You may cancel your individual account at any time by making a request via support ticket. SteamBroker also reserves the right to suspend or end the Service at any time at its discretion and without notice. For example, SteamBroker may suspend or terminate your use of the Service if you are not complying with the present Agreement, or use the Service in a manner that would cause SteamBroker legal liability, disrupt the Service or disrupt others' use of the Service.
- 4.2. SteamBroker reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue the Service at any time. SteamBroker will deploy commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of such discontinuation, for example, by posting updates and notices on various social media. If you breach this Agreement, SteamBroker will have the right to terminate this Agreement immediately, without notice, and to deactivate your account.
- 5. Adjudication.
- 5.1. All disputes, divisions and complaints, which can emerge in connection with the implementation, cancellation or nullification of present Agreement, shall be settled down by means of negotiation. The Party which has complaints and\or divisions shall inform another Party about the situation listing divisions and\or complaints emerged in the form of a message. The message shall contain the essence of the requirement and proofs showing the propriety of the requirement.
- 5.2. The Party that had received the above-mentioned message is obliged to answer it within 15 (fifteen) days starting from the moment of receiving the message.
- 5.3. In case if the answer to above-mentioned message will not be received by the complaining party during 30 (thirty) days after the date of sending the corresponding message, or in case if parties didn’t come to terms with each other concerning the divisions and complaints emerged, the dispute shall be directed to the trial for further legal investigation domiciliary.
- 6. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- 6.1. TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, STEAMBROKER MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL WORK IN COMBINATION WITH ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, WITHOUT PROBLEMS OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ALL ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. STEAMBROKER PROVIDES THE SERVICE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THE SERVICE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME BY STEAMBROKER OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING FACILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY FOR ITS OPERATION. STEMBROKER DOES NOT ENCOURAGE, CONDONE OR PROMOTE THE COMMERCIAL USE OF THE SERVICE.
- 6.2. TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, STEAMBROKER’S WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES (IF ANY) EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, STATUTE, CUSTOM, ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AVAILABILITY, PERFORMANCE, COMPATIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, CORRESPONDENCE WITH DESCRIPTION AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- 6.3. TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL STEAMBROKER AND ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS HAVE ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, DELICT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT LIABILITY, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION OR DATA OR OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, PERFORMANCE, FAILURE, OR INTERRUPTION OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, AND EVEN IF OPSKINS HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT STEAMBROKER IS FOUND LIABLE TO PAY YOU ANY DAMAGES, STEAMBROKER’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEEED $100. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL NOT BE AFFECTED IF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL FAIL ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- 7. Indemnification
- 7.1. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless SteamBroker, its licensors, licensees, distributors, agents,
representatives and other authorized users, and all of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors,
owners, employees, agents, representatives, and assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations,
losses, liabilities, costs, attorneys’ fees, and expenses arising out of or in connection with
- (i) your use of the Website or Services,
- (ii) your violation of these Terms of Service,
- (iii) the sale, purchase, or use of any Goods,
- (iv) your violation of any third party right, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, or privacy right, and
- (v) any submission by You that causes damage to a third party.
- 7.2. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. SteamBroker reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You. You shall not enter into any settlement agreement that affects the rights of SteamBroker without SteamBroker’s prior written approval.
- 7.1. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless SteamBroker, its licensors, licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and all of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, and assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, attorneys’ fees, and expenses arising out of or in connection with
- 8. Other conditions.
- 8.1. The user acknowledges that his login and password to the email address specified in the User's personal account is a valid analogue to his handwritten signature. Thus, all the letters sent to the owner from the specified e-mail address will be deemed to be sent by the User, and are also considered to be subscribed by the User.
- 8.2. Except as expressly provided in the Agreement and the applicable laws of the Czech Republic cases, all notifications, messages and documents in the execution of the Parties' obligations arising from the Agreement shall be sent and shall be deemed received by the Parties in case of sending them by e-mail to the authorized addresses of one Party to the authorized address of the other Party. Authorized addresses are: for the Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org. For the user: e-mail address associated with your personal User's account.
- 8.3. This Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Service and User regarding the Service, and this Agreement supersedes and replaces any prior agreements between Service and User regarding the Service. If a particular provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the provision shall be deemed severed from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole.
- 8.4. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a partnership or joint venture between User and Service.
- 9. G2A-Pay ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS; EULAS
- 9.1. When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a
purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you.
G2A.COM is becoming Merchant of Record over your purchase. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance,
for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay
are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements which can be found under the link https://pay.g2a.com/terms-and-conditions and are not subject to the Terms on this website. In order to proceed the payment transaction, you temporary entrusts the G2A.COM with subject of the transaction, and G2A.COM takes responsibility for the product and for the transaction processing.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at email@example.com
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.
- 9.1. When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A.COM is becoming Merchant of Record over your purchase. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
- 10. Contact
- If you have any concern, question or complaint regarding this Agreement, please contact SteamBroker at:
- The current Agreement last update was February 05, 2019.